Smart Developer 02 /2011
Intel wants a piece of the app store action, but the hardware manufacturer’s AppUp Center keeps the emphasis on netbooks.
Issue #2 hits newsstands approximately:
UK: March 19, 2011
Europe: March 21, 2011
North America: April 15, 2011
Australia: May 16, 2011
MeeGo isn’t just for netbooks and smartphones. The In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) branch might someday power the computer system on your automobile.
The fallout of Nokia’s abrupt exit from the MeeGo development community is just starting to shake through the smartphone industry.
- Android Market Gets an Upgrade
- VMware Demos Mobile Virtualization on Android
- Google: Renderscript for 3D Rendering
- Nokia Embraces Microsoft Mobile Strategy
- Apple Takes a Big Bite Out of Subs
- Dalvik Ported to MeeGo
- Google Shows Off Honeycomb
- Warner Packaging Movies as iOS Apps